tirsdag 3. mars 2009

Today we talked a lot about "floaters" (aka. the noroff class equivalent to freelancers). Our group, GreenSpill, is still a bit unsure about exactly what kind of work we would give them at the moment. But we'll just let it sink in for now, while we're working. Something will pop up soon enough that needs fixing and additional manpower.

The bunny is chugging along, I've gotten to the point where I'm unsure about what needs fixin'... most likely texture, but I still consider it to be in the modelling phase.


=^_^=

I think I'll put in on hold for now, start working on a knife instead. I (and everyone lese on the group) want something a bit more menacing than a knife. At the same time, I don't want the bastard child of DevilMayCry and FinalFantasy swordculture :P

Maybe I'll finaly get a shiny looking render for my portofolio. I have a history of poor renders, not realy my strongpoint.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar