onsdag 4. mars 2009

Today I finished the Marvelous BunnySlayer!

Michael helped me a lot. Both at texturing and some modeling. As far as textures go, I'm not really any good. Fortunately, Michael knows his way around V-ray, which gives shiny renders. Managed to keep away from turbosmooth, which always makes me happy. Personaly I think it feels like a crutch, and far too many around here are way too accustomed to just slap TurboSmooth on everything to make it look good. It usually works, but still....

Somewhat based on the machete to the TF2 Sniper.
I love the design of TF2, but not exactly what I wanted for this.


The plan now is to continiue the work on the bunny.


Still need some texture. For this pic it just got some rather render-heavy V-ray displacement noise map thingie (Michaels attempt at introducing me to V-ray), and something needs to be done there. Note that on Bunny I've used TurboSmooth :P I use it quite often, I just don't like it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar