tirsdag 24. mars 2009

Most bugs and issiues have been solved over the weekend and today I was able to begin properly on previz work. Right down and dirty with it. It feels good to get some of it done, although I'll admit it, it was a hard haul. I'm haven't gotten into überdelicious animationmood just yet (also, it's previz, not awesome animating). Between that and some pollen allergies thats starting early this year, I'm pretty spent for today. 7 or 8 shots, cannae remember. no pictures for you today, it'll have to whait for another day. The first half-quality renders are looking pretty sweet tho.

If we keep this up (and we will =^_^=) we should be on steady course.

(I have a lot of different pollen allergies, so I've learned to deal. Still, winter is the only time I can feel free from it's horrid grasp)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar