onsdag 18. mars 2009

The artist within me is restless today. Hear it raaaaaaaawwwrrrr! Had some activities involving storyboards today, and I got creative and "helpfully" came up with two alternate endings to Dopplers animation film.

Anyways, we're starting up with the previz and hitting the first few issues of filesizes and renders. I know it will be sorted out, I just hope it won't be a lasting problem. We need to get going.

As of now, me and Jamie are doing some animation tests. I really want to make some decent animation on the rabbit. Currently I'm considering to re-rigg a bit, add something like a IK to keep the legs from sliding while I move the whole thing. I am perfectly able (harr de harr, I'm novice, if not noobie at animation) to counteranimate every repositioning of the COM, but I'd rather not, as it is rather time-consuming. A l0t of curve-editor work, otherwise it creates a horrible mess of keyframes in the timeline.




Two of our group members are currently incapassitated, due to the sickness and other things. But they'll pull through, and I do believe we'll make the previz deadline. So goodspeed to Andreas and Michael.


And now for something compleatly different! I have recently been able to try out the Touhou serries. And it's just as insanly difficoult as it looks. I have yet to finnish storymode on easy difficoulty.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar