onsdag 29. juli 2009




so yeah, I moved the two buildings in the background, and where the main characters are sitting on the fountain/statue. you can't see everything here yet, but I think it'll be good.

The statue wing (yes, it's a bitch to draw, and I need some of a second one) takes a lot of focus now. But I'm gonna lower the contrast a bit on it before I start colouring and shading (dear god, what have I've gotten myself into), and the colour will be gray. So the end result shouldn't be as chaotic and absorbing as it is now. I hope it will pull the eye from the almost empty sky in the finnished result, though. And the characters should be framed nice under both statue and church.

Large plans, we'll see if anything turns out the way I hope. I think it's worth a shot.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Pen or tablet?
    More, MORE!!! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. tablet. I use photoshop a lot. Not that it helps my linework, but it's just soo much easier to rearrange where stuff is in the drawring. Also, layers, colours and the almighty ctrl+Z!

    SvarSlett