fredag 24. juli 2009

So here's my webcomic!


Can't read it? Too bad. You're not supposed to. (serriously, if you can read this, tell me)

9 pieces broken down to 6 or 7 parts. As I might have mentioned, I did this for pacing. There's really not much story in this, and nothing written in stone. It's just the main plotpoints, places where I want certain development in story or characters, and some of the nifty details I want included in the story. Also, you might notice some underlined text right next to the "Chapter numbers". It's the main theme, message or feel I want for that part of the story.

The only thing I suspect you guys can read, is the 5th line in part 9. A bit corny, I know, but it's a fantasy story. Although not an fantasy epic, I still want a decent finale.

Right now I'm trying to convert an old scetch of mine, from the same project, into a finnished piece.


FYI: convertion have not begun yet. this is pretty much the original scetch. Its only objective was to figure out just how much background detail I wanted in the comic. As you can see, I'm aiming high. (And here are the characters: http://www.simensasylum.com/ithos/the3.jpg )

I love the angle, never been the kind of artist that worries to much about correct perspective. But that only makes a lot of stuff more hard to draw. I'm gonna try not to worry too much about anatomy (I'll have to develop a personal standard for this project anyways). I'm still a bit uncertain about the composition. Should I move the fountain a bit? The church? I'm really found of my 2:3 canvas, but should I make it wider so that the fountain ends up more between the buildings?

Bah, I'll never get it right anyways. I'm a angsty, angsty artist. I just have to do my best.

1 kommentar: