torsdag 9. juli 2009

And lo! He returned to the dark corners of the internets!

Yes, I'm home. Managed to survive my trip to denmark. Got home early this morning.
Been browsing the internets after that. And animooting.

http://www.simensasylum.com/ithos/warlockwalkfin.swf


It's supposed to be 400x300ish but it will show whatever the size your browser is. make it smaller for smoother run and less vomitworthy visuals.

So I really, REALLY need to learn the ToonBoom software properly. Need to find my tweening tools. As you can see I made an halfassed attempt to do the floortiles and torchholder-thingies on my own. What a mess. A workheavy, uneeded and ugly mess.

Character is my good ol' OC, "The Little Warlock" (who is still female, despite the title...)Old drawring is oooooold =^_^=
I have missed drawing something with her. True, after drawing her 20 times in a row now, it dampens the urge, but I think I'm gonna use her a bit during animationpractice, so you'll probably see more.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar