søndag 6. september 2009

I've bearly put pen to paper the past weeks -_-' shame on me!

I was at GranittRock on friday, it was awesome. Saw Satyricon, or most of them anyways. I never saw the drummer, he was well hidden behind the smokemachine (I think I saw a cymbal move at some point). Also heard some happy-techno-rock-thingie. It was nice, though a bit unrefined. But the reason my girlfriend pull me with her (I'm not really a stand-in-a-shouting-crowd person), was Kaizers Orchestra. Who knew gipsy-rock could be so awesome? Also, dude in gassmask playing piano praying-mantis style was fun.

I can't imagine how horrible it must be to play through a show with that over your head, but it looked cool. I made a mess of the colour, and I had too much fun with my PS tools, but at least I did something. :)

I recomend listening to some of their music. They're a fantastic live-band, but their songs are a lot of fun as recordings too. And like most bands, the lyrics are a bit more comprehensible without the shouting crowd surrounding you.

Det står et bord midt på golvet
på bordet en revolver
på den står det Made in HongKong

:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar