mandag 15. juni 2009



I usually don't applaud failure or projects that just fade in the industry, but I'm rather found of the original.

The film is done, the short makingof is done, only got the selfasessment thingie left, due wednesday...

it kinda leaves my blog open for new exiting things.... and because I haven't been particulary productive as of late (which usually happens in the timeperiod after I'm done with something large), I've decided to reboot a couple of projects of mine. First of all I'm gonna pick up the pace with writing the story for my future webcomic. I might even post some stuff here. I'm a bit shy about my work, but maybe, just maybe, I'll get some usefull feedback, and it'll improve the project.

Second, I need to get around the whole 2D animation process. Or rather, I need to learn the damn software, so hopefully a couple of flash animations and stuff will pop up here soon.

Last, and from my perspective maybe the most important and huge thingie.... I need to draw more. First thing to kick off the improductivity will be the "scetch-a-day" routine. I will post SOMETHING here. Every day. I make no promises about quality, and I might post several pieces some days to give me a couple of days off, but basicly. SOMETING. EVERY. GOD. DAMN. DAY! Or shame on me! Practice makes perfect, and scetching a little bit every day will not only improve my drawings a tad, but it'll also force start my creativity.

Oh, and the comic above is todays thingie. I intend to draw more today, but I dunno if I'll post it here.

I encurage all my friends to do the same thing, and I hope that we can suply eachother with feedback and comments to get the ball rolling. Regardless of what you do, thanks for your support.

Happy surfing :)

EDIT; here's a doodle.



doesn't even qualify as a scetch, I didn't put any thought into it, and thus nothing is correct in it. Still, it proves that listening to ACDC all day affect what you draw :P

1 kommentar: