mandag 22. juni 2009





http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/499082
I can't this out of my of my head, so I kept humming while I was watering the plants. My neighbors probably think I'm insane. I'm cool with that.

Yesterday, I had a Buffy;TheVampireSlayer-marathon with my sister. All friggin day. So no scetch then. Also I already were behind with one, so I have 2 more to do today.

First I'm going to work out, though. So I'll update this later today.

EDIT#1;



I think this might be the cutest comic I've ever drawn. When I play Pyro in TF2, I sometimes come down with what I call "Medic Syndrome". An unhealthy urge to support one single teammate. This isn't really the best tactic, you should support all your teammates to gain advantige. And yet, usually Medics tend to prioretize heavys, and in my case, I usually find a single engie somewhere and, well... I think it's like parental instinct or something. I find myself protecting this single engie and its contraptions from enemys and spies, without a care for if the other teammates might need me.

also, I think I've covered most of the worst ways to render fire...

EDIT#2;



pisspoor rendering of the TF2-tan sniper. Lets pretend I managed to upload this 4 minutes earlier, huh?

one to do, but might not be much updating today, I'm expecting company. But first, I sleep.

Happy surfing

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar