mandag 12. oktober 2009

S.ROSE.VOL2!

OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOD!
(this is my impersitanion of Troll 2 with good acting, but you can't tell)

http://www.slgcomic.com/PRESS-RELEASE-Serenity-Rose-Volume-2_df_500.html



must. have. the. AWESOME!

a while ago I rambled about not finding my favorite comicbook. That comicbook is Vol.1. This is Vol.2 and I WANTS IT!

To be fair, The entire Vol.2 (as far as I know) is published online for free. Which is awesome. I've been following it's process with big googly fanboy-eyes ever sence it started (by lucky coinkidink, I frequented his website in that timeperiod. My teacher had the class find art by people we admired).

But sometimes you need the awesome in your lap when you want to read some printed format. Aaron Alexovich is a great artist, whom with exeptional storytelling and a keen eye for details, have captured my eyeballs. (Mostly because my heart have already been captured by a certain socioligy student :3). The dude did conceptart and other stuff for Invader Zim, and his personal stuff is, in my opinion, even more awesome!

If you haven't read the Serenity Rose comics, I highly recomend you begin right now. Preferably by buying Vol.1 after reading the first part of it for free at his website; http://www.heartshapedskull.com/(All art is used under the "I'm-promoting-your-stuff-please-dont-sue" agreement. Aaron Alexovich; if you don't want me to use you art in my psychotic fan-boy rant, just tell me :) )

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar