onsdag 11. februar 2009


Sick kitteh is sick...

Started out with a headaeche through the entire Saturday. Figgured I was sick with the sniffles Sunday. Didn't get any better, so called in sick with Michael, said I thought I'd be fresh for Monday. Didn't pan out the way I hoped, flat out in bed that day too. Called my dad Tuesday evening, told him I couldn't show up for schedueld event, due to fever. The event was his 50th birthday, just the closest in the clan gathered around some tea and cake... So yeah, I'm sick allright.

I am feeling better today, but I was feeling better yesterday before the fever kicked in too. Also I'm really swooshy in my head and unshure weather I should prepear for vomit.

Written 2 paragraphs, and I'm already tired. Feel bad about letting GreenSpill soak in hard work, but I'm just not up for it. I'm gonna logg on to MSN real quick-like, hoping to see Michael, Andreas or Jamie, so I can deliever a swift statusreport. Then I'm going back to the trice-damned couch to lie down and stare at the cieling. Maybe break the rutine around 4, sit in a chear and stare at the wall instead.

Sick sucks...

1 kommentar: